From: Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo [mailto:lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br]
Sent: Sunday, 11 June 2006 8:40 AM
To: Lua list
Subject: Re: Lua bytecodes and endian-ness

> This might be a silly question, but why did such an important thing
> change?

Because we aim at simplicity. We do understand that there is a need for
avoiding endianness issues; hence the modified lundump.c that I posted.
But that is not part of the core (perhaps we could add it to etc/).
See the threads below:

Now, endianness is not the only issue. See

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
--lhf

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email may contain personal information of individuals, and be subject to Commonwealth and/or State privacy laws in Australia. This email is also subject to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read, print, store, copy, forward or use this email for any reason, in accordance with privacy and copyright laws. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email, and delete this email from your inbox.