I would like to be able to use LuaInterface under Mono on Linux.  There
are vague references to this being done, and the project on LuaForge
claims that it is for Windows, BSD and Linux.

There is no Makefile, and while this has not been known to stop me
compiling things, I have been unable to figure this one out.  I am
obviously missing some requisite libraries (and knowlege).

Does anyone have any thoughts, ideas, or ideally a makefile and list of
libraries that I would need?