I'm trying to use Xavante under Lua 5.1 and not getting very far.
I've done some obvious tweaks to the point where it works for a single
request, but then stops.
AFAICT the problem is that the server registered with copas.AddServer is not
re-inserted in the _reading list after its completed the first request, so
copas.step has nothing to do.
My question is this:
Does Xavante actually work or am I flogging a dead horse?

Regards,

Dave Nichols
Match-IT Limited
Tel: 0845 1300 510
Fax: 0845 1300 610
mailto:dave.nichols@make247.com
http://www.make247.com

Email Disclaimer: The contents of this electronic mail message and any
attachments (collectively "this message") are confidential, possibly
privileged and intended only for its addressee ("the addressee"). If
received in error, please delete immediately without disclosing its contents
to anyone. Neither the sender nor its management or employees will in any
way be responsible for any advice, opinion, conclusion or other information
contained in this message or arising from it's disclosure.