Me too, I got many individual mails in my gmail box.
Anyone else meet this problem?

On 6/2/06, Ashish Ranjan <ashishwave@yahoo.com> wrote:
  when i subscribed for lua mailing list, i had applied for "Digest mode" of
delivery(that is , many individual mails put as one and delivered to me. But
automatically since last night, i am getting all the *individual* mails
delivered *separately*, hence cluttering my mailbox. i am getting No digest.
  Is this my experience only. Kindly turn it off, for the subscribers, who
have opted for digest mode of delivery.
bye :-)
Ashish