We were interested but moved it to the backburner when it became clear that
we would also need to access undocumented aspects of Cocoa¹s exception
system to use CoCo with a Cocoa-based replacement for setjmp/longjmp
exceptions. This wouldn't have been an issue and as Mike notes the stock
release of LuaJIT works if you don't want to replace Lua's exception
mechanism.

Now, since you ARE at Apple...

Mark