Hi!

Cool, LOGO and Lua are actually favorite languages! Unfortunately I'm not aware of any turtle graphics module for Lua, but I have always wondered how to combine them somehow.

My latest idea was to use Lua VM and libraries and implement a LOGO parser on the top of it, as LOGO syntax still looks simpler for me and more appropriate to teach programming. Any ideas/insights on how to do that?

Francisco