If this is the same thing as Eyeon Script that ships with Fusion 5
(http://www.eyeonline.com/Web/EyeonWeb/Products/fusion5/fusion5.aspx)
then here is what I would say:

1) Make sure that your loading the proper lua environment.
2) Make sure that your either requiring the Eyeon Script environment, or
3) In the case of 2 make sure that you have linked the Eyeon Script
environment with your script instances.
4) Since you paid for the product, contact their customer support and
ask them whats wrong :)

 - Jeremy

"Help I suffer from the oxymoron Corporate Security."