Hi,

my question is regarding C# and LuaInterface.

The program I work with Digital Fusion 5 has Lua as an embedded scripting language called EyeonScript. This language extends Lua.
For example it is possible to use the statement
fusion = Fusion("localhost")
to connect to an instance of Digital Fusion from EyeonScript.

Now I would like to use LuaInterface to access this version of Lua (EyeonScript) from C#.
But as a result I get:

> fusion = Fusion("localhost")
> stdin:1: attempt to call global `Fusion' (a nil value) stack
> traceback:
> stdin:1: in main chunk
> [C]: ?
> dump(fusion)
> stdin:1: attempt to call global `dump' (a nil value) stack traceback:
> stdin:1: in main chunk
> [C]: ?

It seems like the additional functions from the EyeonScript version of Lua would need to be registered somewhere to be accessible?

I would also think that this might be a common problem as other companies would also include extended versions of Lua with their programs? How has anybody else solved this challenge?

Thanks very much for your help
Patrick