Hallo,

On 5/11/06, PA <petite.abeille@gmail.com> wrote:

On May 11, 2006, at 13:59, Alex Queiroz wrote:

>     That's cool, could be used as the formatter of my wiki.

By the way, is the source code for your wiki still available somewhere?
I somehow remember you mentioning it sometime ago, but I cannot track
it down anymore...

    Well, it's live at http://www.ventonegro.org/iara/. But as it's a
bit ambitious (the wiki is a part of the whole), the parser and
formatter are very hackish and need attention. The CSS styling could
use some help, too.
    It's all Lua apart of a simple sqlite3 binding I've written. Drop
me a line if you want the source code.

--
-alex
http://www.ventonegro.org/