Hallo,

On 5/8/06, Haroon Khalid <haroon@boringdays.com> wrote:
[...]
sound? I asked a friend , and he just mentioned SDL. So i checked the site and it some
graphics/sound or something library, and it has a lua version or something. So to make games for
freebsd using pure lua, would I use lua and sdl for lua, and I would be able to use pure lua, and
have gaming functions available to me via the sdl lib? Thanks!

    I don't know the status of the SDL binding to Lua, but if it's
reasonably complete, you can write complete games with sound, joystick
control etc. Pygame is just a SDL module for Python.

--
-alex
http://www.ventonegro.org/