In message <445A10F6.9060400@gmail.com> you wrote:

> On this day of 5-4-2006 7:22 AM, Jerome Vuarand saw fit to scribe:
> > If you're talking about my icons, they're anti-aliased and
>> translucent. Maybe transluency is not well handled by your png
>> loader. I don't have any access to a Xwindow, but with all the
>> software I tried to visualize my png they looked ok. Specifically I
>> tried to put them on a html page rendered by mozilla (seamonkey)
>> with different background colors and it always seem nice. It is
>> still possible that my png generator don't generate standard
>> compliant png.
> >

> For me, the first set of png icons you released were fine (other than
> there being too many dashes). The second set was not well aliased
> around the dashes, but looked fine for everything else. Maybe Gavin
> was referring to the problem with the dashes.

No, it was the edge of the "earth". But I have solved the mystery.
It was a rather an old piece of software (png2sprite) that I tried
first. My browser, on the other hand, displays them fine and they look
good. So many apologies for starting a hare; I should have checked more
widely first - story of my life.

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@wra1th.plus.com)
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/