On this day of 5-4-2006 7:22 AM, Jerome Vuarand saw fit to scribe:
If you're talking about my icons, they're anti-aliased and translucent. Maybe transluency is not well handled by your png loader. I don't have any access to a Xwindow, but with all the software I tried to visualize my png they looked ok. Specifically I tried to put them on a html page rendered by mozilla (seamonkey) with different background colors and it always seem nice. It is still possible that my png generator don't generate standard compliant png.

For me, the first set of png icons you released were fine (other than there being too many dashes). The second set was not well aliased around the dashes, but looked fine for everything else. Maybe Gavin was referring to the problem with the dashes.

Cheers,
- David

--
~David-Haley