Gavin Wraith wrote:

In message
<89d273ba0605030004v4ae6d582qa8ca4597c6c9d2e7@mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

I was looking for better lua icons (especially a 48x48 pixels one with
32bits colors), and the few links I found in the mailing list archive
were broken. So I crafted my own, and I put them directly on the wiki.

<SNIP>

All images were generated from lua-logo-nolabel.ps found on the
official site. All use transparency (1bit for 8bits colors, 8bits for
32bits colors). I can provide all intermediate png I used in the
process if needed.

I hope it will be useful to somebody.

Many thanks. I cannot read ico files, unfortunately, but png and gif
are OK.

I would also find .png versions useful!

Dave LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA