Hi list,

I was looking for better lua icons (especially a 48x48 pixels one with
32bits colors), and the few links I found in the mailing list archive
were broken. So I crafted my own, and I put them directly on the wiki.

The direct links are :
- http://lua-users.org/files/wiki_insecure/lua-std.ico
- http://lua-users.org/files/wiki_insecure/lua-full.ico

I put the links a the bottom of the LuaAddons wiki page for future reference.

lua-std.ico contains 16x16, 32x32 and 48x48 pixels, 8bits and 32bits
icons, for 22kB.
lua-full.ico contains the same as std plus 64x64, 96x96, 128x128,
192x192 and 256x256 pixels icons, in 32bits only. It's targeted at
high end X desktops and Vista. It weighs 555kB.

All images were generated from lua-logo-nolabel.ps found on the
official site. All use transparency (1bit for 8bits colors, 8bits for
32bits colors). I can provide all intermediate png I used in the
process if needed.

I hope it will be useful to somebody.

Doub.