King, Mike wrote:

> A co-worker of mine saw both of your Lua books on my book, and he asked
> me about the meaning of the logo.  We came up with some ideas but maybe
> we should just ask you.  Is there any meaning in the design?

Wow. Freaky. A co-worker of mine asked the very same question today upon
seeing the Blue PIL on my desk. I gave him the moon/satellite answer.

I can see the clown face now. I also like the embedded inside-and-out
aspect of the design, too. The new book is my favorite shade of purple.

'Tis a pretty thing to carry around with me!

Doug

--
Doug Rogers - ICI - V:703.893.2007x220 www.innocon.com