I'm having a bit of a problem that I'm sure someone knows the answer
too.  I've surfaced the API for my engine to LUA with no problems.
I've now started to work out some classes to wrap up the API (for those
of us working on the project that are used to OO) and have run into a
small annoiance that I can't figure out.

If I have: GetWidth and SetWidth is their a way to have a table entry of
Width that calls GetWidth and SetWidth automatically?  I know I have to
play with __index, but I can't seem to wrap my brain around it.

Thanks ahead of time,
 - Jeremy

"Help I suffer from the oxymoron Corporate Security."