Hi,

Just wondering, how does a LibEvent binding into Lua sound?  Right now
it seems to be a good option/addition to the HelperThreads library for
my MoonLog application (syslog/metalog replacement).

It would be nice to come up with something that worked both on Windowses
and Unixes. Anyone has experience with libevent on Windows? Does it work
only for sockets?

Also, it would be good if whateve solution we come up with worked with
coroutine-based dispatchers where threads are not available.

Whatever happens, I want to make LuaSocket as easy as possible to
integrate with dispatch loops.

Regards,
Diego.