> Excellent! That fills an important gap in the language... thanks!

I trust you mean a gap in the tools not in the language...

> Let me guess: the next step is a interface in Lua for the functions in
> lparse.c, am I right? :-)

I have no plans for this, sorry. I do have plans for the token filter I
talked about at the Workshop, which may be useful for some of the tasks
you'd like to have access to the parser... Not much free time, though.
(The bytecode inspector was just something I had already and needed very
little polishing before it could be published. Not so with the token
filters yet.)

And I still have to release a new version of the Posix library...

Thanks for the encouragement.
--lhf