A simple way to do this is to use the LUA_INIT environement variable.
Call the lua interpreter this way

	LUA_INIT='_LUAINTERPRETER=true' /usr/local/lua

I don't know how to do it on windows, but you surely have a way to do
this, perhaps with a bat script.

Tom

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                       de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)