Aaargh... Too bad, 1-day deliver only in US. I'm french and mine will be
here only in 2 to 3 weeks.
It's so quick to develop things in lua, that I'm thinking it was the
same for delivering lua books ;-)

Tom

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                       de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)