Hi all,

I have updated the no-frills guide I put up on Lua VM instructions to Lua 5.1. It is in ODT and PDF formats. The accompanying ChunkSpy disassembler for 5.1 will follow shortly.

I have also added a list of VM instruction changes from 5.0.2 to 5.1 and tried describing some of the optimizations done by the code generator.

This is the first release, so I expect there will be much room for improvement. Feedback is welcome, especially if I missed something important.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)