On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 05:46:37PM +0100, Rob Shaw wrote:

> There seem to be a good half-dozen C linking options, I looked
> briefly at tolua++, but it doesn't use makefiles, I'd have to download
> yet another third-party package which runs python scripts (what??).

you know 'make' is a scripting language too right? :)

> And there's no guarantee that our existing interfacing files would
> still work.

Well, I wouldn't make any guarantees, but I can tell you that I was very
careful not to break compatibility with tolua. There are some cases where
the default tolua++ behavior is not compatible with tolua, but there's
always a command line option to fix it.

Ariel.