Hi,

I was just going over the LuaSocket source code, and came across
unix.c, where Unix Domain Sockets are implemented.  I was just wondering
what needs to be done to be able to use this, and how the basics are
operated in Lua (eg socket = unix.connect(), or whatever).

Damn it. I was hoping nobody would notice it... :)
I forgot to update this file in the distribution, so I don't think it
will compile right now. But once I fix it it will be easy and I will
post it.

I just came back from Brazil and will be updating the LuaSocket
distribution anyways to account for Lua 5.1 final and the new Compat-5.1
distribution.

Regards,
Diego.