[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Compat-5.1 Release 5
- From: Tomas <tomas@...>
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 21:32:20 -0300 (BRT)
The Package Compatibility (Compat-5.1) is a set of files which provides an
implementation of the new package model of Lua 5.1 to be used in Lua 5.0.
Release 5 follows the implementation of Lua 5.1 beta and final, and corrects
some implementation bugs found on Release 4:
* swap the order of C and Lua loaders from "preload", "C", "Lua" to
"preload", "Lua", "C"
* changes in the definition of the module function
* added the package.seeall function
Compat-5.1 is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.0.
For more information on Compat-5.1 please check
Any feedback is welcome!
PS. After Compat-5.1 Release 5 we will start updating some Kepler modules,
since the current versions of these modules are not supposed to be compatible
with Compat R5.