> On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 10:22:08PM -0800, Vijay Aswadhati wrote:
> > I wanted to port it to VC6++/Windows.
>
> Version 0.9.23 (from June 2005) supposedly builds on Windows and
> can produce PE executables, though just last week someone was
> complaining about problems getting it running (my guess was
> that they were using MinGW to compile tcc, but #ifdefs are
> intended to support MSVC).
>
>                                                   -Dave Dodge

Thanks. I'll take a look when I get some free time. The showstopper
back then was the inline ASM code which was written to compile with
gcc; the MSVC inline ASM is totally different (TTBOMK). I ran out of
time just about when I thought I had cracked it on how translate gcc
inline ASM to VC6 inline ASM.