I'm not entirely sure that this will be possible in WoW, as I think they
use a sandbox system to prevent you from loading external libraries.
You may want to contact the Devs of WoW to make sure.  Though it's been
a while since I played WoW, I believe the only way you can get data into
and out of WoW is with a single options file specific to their system.

Good Luck!

--

JJS
"If Ignorance is Bliss, I'll take the Pain."