Thank you Sir.
I have a little suggestion: if you change
cd src;
instances to
cd src &&
in the makefile(s), one can use the windows native
port of make (aka mingw32-make) as well as the others.
Otherwise one has to use cygwin version or msys
version, but mingw32-make fails as cmd.exe takes ; as
part of a file pathname.
Regards,

Nusret

--- Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo