Is slugak.dyndns.org alive? I can't ping it and svn fails with "Connection refused".

-j

On 2/10/06, Asko Kauppi <askok@dnainternet.net> wrote:

I now revised the patch to rc3 (one line change).

They're available on my personal svn server, it would be best to do
this:

   svn co svn://slugak.dyndns.org/public/lua-patches
   cd lua-patches
   make
   make patch PATCH=intopt
   make test

That should run the selftests, the patch itself is in intopt.patch, and
readme in intopt.txt. I renamed it int32->intopt, since now also 64-bit
integer support is in (see luaconf.h).

-asko