It is said in Programming in Lua (p. 205) that "Lua has been designed to
interface easily not only with C/C++, but also with Java, Fortran and the
like."

This interests me with particular regard to Fortran.  For the time being, I
am interested in making Fortran calls from Lua, not the other way around.
However, I find in the book and in the reference manuals nothing about how
to do this.  I assume there is an analogy with the C-specific methods, but
even then, some examples would be helpful.

Could anybody point me to some relevant documentation?  Does anybody on the
list have any experience hooking Lua up to Fortran?

Mark F. Morss
Principal Analyst, Market Risk
American Electric Power