On Sat,  4 Feb 2006 22:32:46 -0500 (EST)
"nvleer" <nvleer@myway.com> wrote:

Hi,

> My app starts by running a script with lua_load and then lua_pcall.
> and runs another script again through lua_load/lua_pcall.  After
> quite a lot of transitions, I am worreid that I might be out of lua
> stack and memory.

I don't really know how it works but I heard that lua could be use for
data descriptions. So lua souldn't have problems with large chunks ...
So lua shouldn't have problems with many little chunks ... I think
--
Mildred
Website	<http://louve.dyndns.org> ou <http://mildred632.free.fr>