Hi there,

nothing like a little religious issue to beef up the list volume ;-)

EC> I like C, I've used C for more than 20 years, and I had no problem at all
EC> coding in Lua. It's just a question of getting used to mindframe switching,
EC> as with all the other languages. Small visual differences like "--" can
EC> actually help in avoiding confusion.

Same thing here. I've used quite a few languages over the years, and I
have actually grown quite fond of the small syntactical differences.
Somehow, when two languages look very much alike, I find myself
expecting them to behave similar... which is not always a correct
assumption (just look at C, C++, C# and Java, all sharing almost the
same syntax). The small differences help me fix the focus on the
language at hand.

Gunnar