Ok. Now that everyone has taken a ride on a totally off-topic
subject I think it is time to move on. I thought I would see some
qualitative discussion on 'generators' and 'decorators'. Life is
full of surprises.

A small update: I checked with a couple of ASIC design engineers and
they thought that MyHDL MAY have a small niche but it certainly is
not going to rock their world. Of course to believe anything as
absolute would be foolish!

End of story.

--v.a