On Wednesday 18 January 2006 21:08, Nick Trout wrote:
[...]
> Could we use premake? It generates make files using Lua scripts. New
> targets added benefit premake and Lua. (I haven't actually used premake
> yet but I was going to convert Doris.sf.net to use it)

Ha... I'm just about to alpha release my own build tool based on Lua, called
Prime Mover. It would seem a little odd to use it to build Lua itself,
although pm's particular claim to fame is that you don't need Lua installed
on the target platform to run it...

--
+- David Given --McQ-+
+- www.cowlark.com --+