There's bugs in every software, anyhow.

I think for a Solaris user, it would be much more pleasant to find a ready-made target for him, out there.

You might add a comment line, just prior to each target, of who's the contact person for that? :) Would it be too.. daring?

And please, only readline-enabled. Working with Lua without history is a chore, and it's better people install the readline, or modify Makefile, than think Lua sucks because of the command line.

-asko