On 1/16/06, Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> > I've found that functions table.foreach and table.foreachi is missing
> > in documentation. I'm not sure it was done on purpose (as table.getn
> > and table.setn).
>
> table.getn/setn are officially deprecated. About foreach/foreachi we
> are not sure :)
I know about getn/setn, but are there any plans to make foreach
depricated? I'm wondering what could be reason for it, if so... I,
personally use it a lot, in many cases I find it much more expressive
than an explicit loop. And I do use an expression
"table.foreach(table,print)" for debug :)

--
Best regards,
Zigmar