Wim Couwenberg wrote:
"access", "chdir", "chmod", "errno", "exec", "getcwd",
"getenv", "mkdir", "putenv", "rmdir", "sleep", "stat",
"umask"

I have ported all the above to Win32, using MSDev 7.1. Issues in porting
to Win32:

There's no equivalent for the posix exec call in Win32.  How did you
implement it?

Win32 implements the full array of exec related calls, including execvp(), which lposix uses. In fact, I have found these calls to be surprisingly full featured, relative to their Unix counterparts!

--
chris marrin
chris@marrin.com