Hi Daniel,

> We also need to start nailing down dates a little more, so I am
> proposing that we consider the week of the 15th May.

that's a little earlier than I'd expected, but this date suits me,
personally at least.  I'll have to check if this can be arranged at
Oce as well of course.  For the moment I'll assume that it will indeed
be a two day workshop, just as last year's.

As soon as I have some more info I'll get back to you.

Thanks Daniel.

--
Wim

P.S.: Is there any consensus on the location yet?  Any news from
Berlin (Juergen?)

P.P.S.: I feel some pressure to give a talk.  :-)  Our (Oce) Lua
projects are a bit of a mixed bag however, so I'll have to think some
more about a talk that can actually be slightly entertaining (or
informative.)