Definately so.

Then again, in many cases s.a. SDL this inevidently leads to problems turning sample C application code to work with Lua. If the C code has (value != 0) checks or similar, they simply won't work.

It is nevertheless always better to adjust to the "native" look and feel of a given language, if someone has a silver-bullet solution to this, I'd like to hear. But I think there isn't.

-asko