I'm learning Ruby On Rails (via the excellent Agile Web Development With Rails) and am really loving the framework. It gives me the same warm fuzzy "they've thought of everything I'd need to do and done it for me" feeling I got when learning Cocoa.

I'm curious whether anyone is thinking about a high-level Rails-like framework for Lua, to run atop Kepler? There are already quite a few Rails knockoffs sprouting up for other languages, such as Cake for PHP, and Lua's flexibility and high level of introspection would make it well-suited, I think. (Plus, Lua is considerably faster/smaller than Ruby, right?)

--Jens