On 11/25/05, Alex Queiroz <asandroq@gmail.com> wrote:
>      Good to see that wxLua is still evolving. Is the source already
> using the 5.1 packaging system or are there plans for it?

I've heard about this and it does sound nice (as does the rest of
5.1), but where is the documentation for it? I don't see anything
official on lua.org, or the wiki, or even with google. I see that
LuaSocket 2.0 uses it so maybe I could dissect it to to figure it out.
:(

How is 5.1? It seems to have some great new features, but some of the
bug reports posted here seem fairly critical. I think we better hold
off a bit, since we don't want to change too many things at once and
confuse ourselves.

Regards,
    John Labenski