Hi,

I am pleased to announce the release of Aranha 0.0.1, see
http://blog.digital-scurf.org/aranha/siberian-hunting-spider.txtl

Aranha is a FastCGI responder based on Lua. In grand terms it is a web
application platform. In simpler terms it lets you build dynamic
websites in Lua with ease.

This is only the second public pre-release of Aranha and comes after a
huge code merge in which Rici Lake's comprehensions and constructors
patch to Lua 5.1-beta was applied.

Aranha is still very much a work-in progress, but I would appreciate any
comments/ideas which people may have.

At the very least, it may amuse some of you to look at the codebase to
see how Aranha's class system works.

Regards,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895