This has been nagged out before, but I'll repeat with BIG FRIENDLY LETTERS:

Do NOT reply to an existing message, just to get your voice on the list (concerning something completely different). Proper email clients do keep threads together, even though their subjects change. I was looking for "Lua with C#", and all 5 replies were about this.

Just use the 'new' button and send a completely new message, starting a thread. Thanks. :)

-ak