In message <13ab94c84d.wra1th@wra1th.plus.com>, Gavin Wraith <gavin@wra1th.plus.com> writes
I represent such a tiny minority system that it would be quite out of
order to ask for any sort of representation in the standard
distribution, but I do hope that Lua sticks to its guns on the

Are you sure? RISCOS is Arm based is it not? A popular Linux embedded platform is the Gumstix which is as the name suggests the size of a gum stick. It is StrongArm based. I'd have thought that Lua is close to the top candidate for Gumstix users.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited    http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/software.html