I would be interested in knowing how many people use the standard lua
distribution binaries. I find the standard lua build lacking from directory
functions (like lposix or the win32 equiv) and nor do I need or want an
overweight LuaCheia. Give that my most common use of Iua is embedded
in other programs, this also reduces the relevance of the binaries.

DB