I am trying to install LuaInterface following the directions in the User's Guide. I have placed lua50.exe and lua50.dll in a location in my PATH and installed LuaInterface.dll into my Global Assembly Cache using Gacutil. However, I cannot figure out how to get the namespace recognized in VB.NET. I am trying to start a new interpreter using the following line:

Lua lua = new Lua();

To do this I will need to use an IMPORTS statement to import the namespace containing Lua but I cannot figure out what I need here.

I suspect that I am missing something simple in this and I will probably kick myself when I know the answer. However, I would appreciate it if someone would give me the opportunity to kick myself by enlightening me.

Thanks,

Paul Wilson
(paul@paulwilsonconsulting.com)
begin:vcard
fn:Paul Wilson
n:Wilson;Paul
org:Paul Wilson Consulting
adr:;;P.O. Box 87;Seba Beach;Alberta;T0E 2B0;Canada
email;internet:paul@paulwilsonconsulting.com
title:Senior Consultant
tel;work:+1.780.951.3521
tel;fax:+1.928.396.4532