From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] On Behalf Of Jose Marin
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 4:46 PM
To: lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
Subject: [OT] Are you using tolua or tolua++?

Hello.

This week I'll start working on a commercial product,
and need a binding tool for Lua.

I would like to know what binding system are you
using.

I'm between tolua and tolua++.

Which one is more stable/fast/reliable?

I know this question was asked several times, but a
new version of tolua++ arrived, and I would like to
know if someone has some good experience with that.

I will need simple functions and class bindings,
nothing very complex.

Has someone some suggestion?

Thanks.

José

Promoção Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: a cada hora navegada você acumula cupons e
concorre a mais de 500 prêmios! Participe! http://yahoo.fbiz.com.br/