[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: 5.1
- From: Pablo Bleyer Kocik <pbk@...>
- Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 07:04:40 -0400
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I just downloaded and compiled the alpha 5.1 lua under mingw. So far it
seems to be working flawlessly, but I have some questions:
- Are there any substantial changes to the VM? Are there any efforts to
document the Lua VM properly?
- I had to spend some time converting my old programs that used the
deprecated 'for i in table do ... end' syntax. At first I didn't realize
this was dropped from 5.1 (sorry, I haven't been following the list for a
long time). Is there a place where I can find all the syntax changes, quirks
and pitfalls for a smooth transition?
- Is Lua maintained with any versioning control system? Is the repository
available for public view?
/"However, what if it does matter, and we are
PabloBleyerKocik / missing something fundamental that could
pablo / change the way we see the world?"
@bleyer.org / -- One Little Wrong Assumption, Darren Ashby
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (MingW32)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----