[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: GUI-library lua binding
- From: Antonio Scuri <scuri@...>
- Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 00:30:19 -0300
At 23:42 5/10/2005, Antero Vipunen wrote:
I'm searching GUI-library lua binding with the following constraints:
(1) GUI-library should be lightweight
(2) GUI-library should support Win32 platforms (portability on *nix
is not issue for me)
(3) binding should be LuaThread/lua-5.1-alpha/package_proposal
friendly (package_proposal friendly means it should be
implemented as a .dll which I can require.)
Are there any suitable solutions?
I believe that IUP satisfy the first two constrains. But
unfortunately we did not have the time to port the IupLua5 binding to
Lua 5.1-alpha (or it should be just recompiled?).