At 23:42 5/10/2005, Antero Vipunen wrote:
Salve.

  I'm searching GUI-library lua binding with the following constraints:

(1) GUI-library should be lightweight
(2) GUI-library should support Win32 platforms (portability on *nix is not issue for me) (3) binding should be LuaThread/lua-5.1-alpha/package_proposal friendly (package_proposal friendly means it should be implemented as a .dll which I can require.)

  Are there any suitable solutions?

I believe that IUP satisfy the first two constrains. But unfortunately we did not have the time to port the IupLua5 binding to Lua 5.1-alpha (or it should be just recompiled?).

Best,
scuri