>So, any idea's on where I can go from here?

I didn't look at your supplied output, but I had a somewhat similar problem
with Lua coroutines.  I was able to create and execute 53 coroutines, and
then Lua would blow up.  The problem was this: I was creating each coroutine
from inside of C++, which places the newly created coroutine onto the lua
stack, but I wasn't popping them off after I created them.

To solve the problem, after each coroutine creation I would immediately
transfer the coroutine from the stack into the LUAREGISTRY.  That way, I
still had a reference to the coroutine (so it wouldn't be garbage
collected), and simultaneously I was no longer filling up my stack with
coroutines.

I can now spawn as many coroutines as I want.

-Brent