Hello

I have Lua running in uClinux on my embedded platform, and it seems to be working great for my purposes. I am really impressed with the whole Lua project and this mailing list but I do have some questions/concerns about coroutines.

When I run the sieve.lua sample app, it prints out prime numbers up to 59 and then it just goes bonkers. After searching the mailing list I found some other people discussing a similar problem.

So the problem could be a stack overflow that isn't handled gracefully, does this sound right? I'm unsure about this because it fails so quickly on my embedded system compared to the guy in the thread I linked to.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could debug this? I am not really set up to debug with the bdm cable at the moment.

Mike